Back to main project description
Your company has been awarded a contract to develop Child Care Software for
Neñios Day Care Center (NCC). The software should maintain a database of Family,
Child, and Payroll information. Users of the software shall have the ability to
add/update/delete all information based on their access levels. All employees
(managers, teachers, admin staff, etc.) will be identified by a unique login ID
and given a default password. The employee first and last name should be stored.
The general requirements for the software are as follows:
- Any change in the database (add or update) the user ID and time of
change should be stored on the record.
- The system must respond to all requests within 20 seconds.
- A web-based solution.
- The ability for an employee to update the password is optional.
- The software shall support the ability to store, update, maintain, and
delete of Family & Child Information, Family and Child Billing, and Payroll
information as specified in Amendment A.
Family and Child
Information, Store and track child, parent and family information Data
including but not limited to:
- Parent names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, emergency
contacts, authorized pick ups, etc.
- Child Name, Birth Date, Class, Special Needs, Photo, etc.
- Immunization tracking information: recording immunization types,
physicals and dates
- Classroom Tracking & Scheduling
- Classrooms, programs, activities, schedules, etc
- Immunization Software, Alerts you when an immunization is needed and
prints reports showing immunization dates and immunization due notices for
- Waiting List & Potential Customer Tracking
- Daily Reminders, upcoming appointments, contract renewals, etc.
- Customer Log Notes, Maintain records of correspondence with parents,
child's special needs, incident reports, and more.
- Call Sheets, Sign In & Out Sheets
- Customer Directories
- Daily Classroom & Center Enrollment Reports
- Birthday Lists & Child Age Reports
- Parent/Child Cross Reference Reports
- Family Registration Information
- Immunization Due & History Reports
- Child Enrollment/Withdrawal Reporting
- Child Notes & Comments Reports
Family and Child
Billing, track each family’s balance including their child care
billing history of registration fees, tuition charges, family discounts and
- Billing History, history of registration fees, tuition charges, family
discounts and payments.
- Late Fees & Balance Due Notices, late payment fees and print balance due
notices to all families who are past due.
- Receipt Printing
- Customer Account Balance (Notice)
- Account Activity Report
- Billing of tuition based on actual attendance (Attendance Tracking).
- Overtime and hourly billing for late pick ups and extra hours
- Pay check, Calculates pay period hours, determines gross pay, applies
all withholdings, and prints checks
- Withholds and reports tax information such as state, federal, SUTA, FUTA,
- Employee Earnings Withholdings Summary (W2)
- Total Revenue Reports
- Login is required for all users
- Users can be divided into groups and access is granted on a
per group basis(for example you may want to allow only the
managers group to view, update, or delete payroll information)
Terms & Condition
Java 5 Tutorial
MS Access 2003 |
Leather Bags: IMedici Leather